Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

9.24.2010

Please!!!!

When Georgia was visiting with us, she asked her Aunt Patty for a drink.  So, my mom went to the fridge, opened it up and started looking for a toddler-friendly drink.  Peach tea sounded good, no?

My mom, with her back to the fridge, said, "Oh, we have peach tea!  Would you like some peach tea, Georgia?"

At this point, my mom was bending down in the fridge when behind her, Georgia said, "PLEEEEEEEASE!"  She didn't only use her voice to explain how badly she wanted some tea... little missy had some body language happenin' too!

My dad and I cracked up and fell over laughing.  Being the good sport she is, Georgia obliged when we asked her to "Do that again!"

Here's the recording, and mom got to enjoy it this time too.

1 comments:

That's so funny! Emerson does almost rhe same thing! It's hilarious!
 

Post a Comment

Comments