Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

9.21.2010

A Visitor!

Hey friends!  Sorry I've been away for so long!  I've had so much going on with school lately, I've had to FORCE myself to stay away from blogs!  I'm queuing up a few posts, then going to look over what I missed in your lives!

Boy was this past weekend an exciting one!  I'm going to tell you friends all about it in the next few posts!  First and foremost, baby G came to visit!  If you don't recall from earlier, I'll refresh your memory on how I am related to this sweet little girl: she's my cousin's daughter.  So, Georgia came to visit Aunt Pa-eee (Patty) and Uncle Weee (Harry) so of course I spent as much time at their house as I could!

The Gator game was on TV, and Georgia cracked us up!  She walked in, pointed to the TV, and said, "Oh, football!"  We were all surprised that she recognized the sport on TV.  I guess she's got that football-loving gene like her daddy and Poppa do!

Here's the little cutie herself, wearing my Gator shoes!  She really liked them because they were so sparkly!

From Blogger Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments