Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

9.09.2010

Thankful Thursday

Three things I am very thankful for this week:

1.  My prayer for my dad regarding school.  He's recently gone back to school, and his motivation has increased this week after he received the highest grade in his class, on a math test!  Thank you Lord for answering my prayer!

2.  Monday was a school holiday- need I say more?

3.  The rain we had yesterday.  I absolutely love when I am home and we have a rainy day.  It rained on and off throughout the day, and then it also rained last night.  Moreover, I'm thankful that when Austin brought his flute to school for the first time yesterday, it also came home without being damaged or lost!  And, I'm even more thankful that even though it rained last night, and Austin left the flute sitting on top of the car all night long, the flute was somehow not damaged.  The case is apparently (thankfully) water resistant.  

2 comments:

Oh my goodness! too funny! Congrats to your dad!
 
Thank you Emily!
 

Post a Comment

Comments