Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.24.2010

Good news!

Ya know those happy endings that always take place in movies, but don't really seem to in real life?  

Well guess what.

Remember my old friend, Buddy who has been residing at the vet's office in my hometown?  

Well, if you don't remember him, you can read about his story here.

Thanks to my dad, I now have an update on him.  

Buddy, who lived at the vet's office for about 2 months, now has a sign at the vet's office that says he has a forever home.  His forever home provides him with a huge yard to run in, other dogs to play with, and kids that love him!  How exciting!

How incredible is that!  I am so so thankful that Buddy has a forever home now.  I really got attached to him, and if it weren't for his size, he just might be here with me now.  I never thought he would find a home, or a family that loved him like I did in the short hour that I spent with him, but I certainly do believe he has found that and so much more, now.  

Not only does Buddy have a loving family now, but he also saved a life when he was in the vet's office.  A puppy had to have a blood transfusion, and if it weren't for Buddy, the pup would've died.  How amazing.  The little sandy homely looking dog I picked up on the side of the road not only saved a life, but wound up having a happily ever after story of his own.  That's my kind of fairy tale!

1 comments:

Aww, this is so great to hear! I'm so glad he found a loving home. And the fact that he saved a life? WOW!
 

Post a Comment

Comments