Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

9.05.2010

Labor Day

Man, time is just flying by! Part of me is saying "Slow down!" while the other part of me is very excited that time is flying, because it's that much closer to my last semester of school being completed! Yay!

First things first, I have to thank you for your prayers that I would graduate. My advisor told me to petition to graduate in December, and she is in the process of retroactively adding me into one more class (I'm taking 19 hours now? what?!?!) so that I will graduate on time. Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow is Labor Day (Yay, a school holiday!) so Austin and I are going to be hanging around the house in the AM and then we're all going to a BBQ in the PM. Aaah, Labor Day. Belle is hanging out at her grandparents house tonight- she's been there since this morning because we've been gone all day) and we'll pick her up tomorrow after the BBQ. Yay! I get some puppy love :)

On Friday, Carl and I bought Austin a flute from a lady on Craigslist. It appears to be in really good condition, but we're slightly concerned because Austin has been pressing the different keys and the pitch of the notes is not changing. I'm not sure if that's normal, so hopefully that will work itself out Tuesday when he gets to school.

Just wanted to throw in a quick update since it's been a little while. Everyone have a happy, and safe Labor Day tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments