Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.21.2010

Beware....

Before you come to my home, there's something you should know.  

Belle gets so excited when she sees friends, she truly believes that this friend is here to visit her.  Forget her mom and dad, this friend is obviously here to see the bouncing white fluff ball that she becomes.  Why would someone visit her parents anyway?  Sheesh. 

She shows her appreciation by jumping about 4 feet high (for real), and licking.

  Lots and lots of licking.  

I don't mind it because I know she's telling me she loves me when she does it to me, but I try to keep in mind that our company just may feel otherwise.  So, I try to keep her from licking them to death.  

Then, I stumbled upon a doormat in a magazine, and I said, "We have to have this!"  I didn't care for what the door mat looked like, so I looked it up online and found a fantastic little store that makes signs. 

Funny thing is, I didn't even realize the joke in it until I said it aloud.  I simply thought it described Belle.  Now, I just think it's funny.  Ok, ok.... you ready to see the sign?  Here it is:

This photo, as well as several other fabulous creations, are from 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments