Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.14.2013

Returning to California

Sadly, my trip had to come to an end.  I would've stayed longer, if I could have.  Luke and I had to go back to California.  Carl knew I wanted to stay in Florida (desperately) and made a comment to his coworker that he wouldn't be surprised if I "missed" my flight.  He was half-joking.  

My parents drove us down to Orlando to the airport and...get this... I missed my flight.  Ha!  I rescheduled it for the very next non stop flight before I even called Carl and told him.  It TRULY was an accident!

Well, since we were in Orlando and had to wait SEVERAL hours for the next plane, I called up Mia.  She let us come to her apartment and stay for the day.  We got to spend a couple of hours with her, and then she left us the key and her alarm code for us to let ourselves out since she had to go to work.

IMG_5981

I'm glad she got to see her nephew one more time before we left!

IMG_5982

It was actually a nice relaxing day, to the end of a whirlwind trip.  We were all exhausted and napped on Mia's floor and couch!

IMG_5990

And we got to spend some time on her balcony which overlooks a lake.  It was SO pretty!

IMG_5984  
(Luke could get used to this!)

I had an awful headache for two or three days in a row, so leaving to board a six hour flight was super difficult on me.  I snapped this picture of Luke and I after we boarded the plane.  He slept the entire flight.  People around me asked if he was a real baby!

IMG_5992

Once we made it back home to California, we went straight to bed.  We can't wait to go back to Florida and see everyone again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments