Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.12.2013

Luke meets Great-Omi

My grandmother (I call her Omi) got to meet baby Luke while we were in Florida.  I'm SO glad that she got to meet him... I never got to meet any of my great-grandparents, so I always think it is super neat when I hear of someone who has met theirs.  And Luke is just so blessed to have met her.  She loves the little guy (of course, hehe)!

Here they are meeting for the very first time.

IMG_5485
IMG_5486
IMG_5487

We spent as much time as we could with Omi.  Opa (my grandfather) is in Canada, and we are really hoping we can visit him next summer.  Luke will be a year old, but better late than never!  

IMG_5953

Luke felt very much at home in Omi's arms. (And, he found his tongue this very week...can you tell?! Side note: I LOVE watching Luke learn new things...like learning about his tongue.  It's something so simple that we take for granted, but you can see in these pics that it's pretty much the coolest thing to a three month old!)
IMG_5941

IMG_5940

I have such fond memories of growing up living next door to Omi and Opa, and having "parties" with them... cheese and crackers in front of the tv!  I hope Luke will have similar experiences!
IMG_5935
In December I have to make sure to get a picture of the four generations... Omi, my dad, me, and Luke!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments