Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.11.2013

Luke meets Aunt Patti and Jill

Aunt Patti and Jill came to meet baby Luke while we were visiting in Florida.  I haven't seen them in a few years, so it was really great to see them once again.  I'm so glad they were able to stop by for a bit and meet the newest addition to our family.  

IMG_5804

IMG_5796

IMG_5803

Jill is about to graduate from high school, and this girl has some major band talent!  She plays multiple instruments and is really going places.  The boy on the couch next to her is her boyfriend...I'm sorry, I don't remember his name! (Can I blame it on mommy brain?  Sorry Jill- it isn't anything personal!  Just me having an awful memory!) But anyway, they came from a band competition that was held at my old high school.  Aunt Patti showed us a video of Jill's band performing, and Jill playing the marimba...with two mallets per hand!  Like I said, impressive!

IMG_5806

We had to get some shots of us all together!

IMG_5825

IMG_5813

Thank you for stopping by, Aunt Patti.  I'm so glad I got to see you and Jill again!  

Here are a few more pictures from that same day... Luke loving on Momau! (I know they are all similar, but I can't choose a favorite!)

IMG_5833
IMG_5834
IMG_5835
IMG_5836

I LOVE this shot of Luke leaning in to Momau's love. 
IMG_5842

After that picture was taken, Luke gave his first "hug"..... he buried his little head into my mom's shoulder, so she hugged him right back of course!
IMG_5846

That same day, Luke got to meet someone else very special.... stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments