Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.11.2013

Luke meets Aunt Donna and Uncle Scott

Aunt Donna and Uncle Scott got to meet and love on baby Luke.  They have lived across the street from my parents for..... ever... and I loved going to visit them almost every day growing up!  

When I was little, my friends and I would go visit them and they would tell the embarrassing stories of me getting baths in their sink!  Now, I have a baby of my own who might one day take a bath in their sink!  (Who am I kidding, my baby is already too big for a sink... he's quite the chunk... but that's beside the point!) Aunt Donna and Uncle Scott would give me yummy goodies, like bottles of coke or yoo-hoo, and chocolate chip cookies! Many times, I also "helped" them garden!  If I remember correctly, I went digging for potatoes, as a tiny tot!  They loved on me for the past 26 years, and now they got to meet a new little one to love!

Aunt Donna gave Luke this little stuffed hippo, and do you know what his name is?  Yep, Lukapotomus
IMG_5494

Luke is so blessed to have so many people that LOVE him!

Look at this adorable little outfit that Aunt Donna got for Luke!
IMG_5961 
Go Gators!

She also got him a precious outfit that Luke had his professional 3 month photos taken in... I cannot wait to show you those!

Aunt Donna and Uncle Scott, thank you for loving on Luke, and the wonderful memories you've given me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments