Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.13.2013

Luke meets Auntie Laurel

"Squirt," as Laurel lovingly calls him, got to meet his Auntie Laurel.  She's one of those salt of the earth people who you can't help but love.  She's been such a blessing to our family.  (And, she was the one who gave Luke that precious book of his first days!) 

Last December, Laurel and her daughter Emily came and played cards with Carl and I.  I was super nauseous, and thanks to Laurel I learned that white cheddar popcorn stayed down quite nicely!  The night after we played cards, I found six more bags of popcorn on my parents' front porch waiting for me! 

Since Luke has been born (and sheesh, even throughout my whole pregnancy), she has provided me with lots of advice!  She has three kids, so she's basically an expert.  ;)  

IMG_5904

IMG_5906

Luke slept through their first visit, but the second visit (which I didn't get pictures of unfortunately), he was awake to hang out.  Since he slept through the first visit, Laurel came a second time even though it was early in the morning (because our schedules were SO busy)...she brought yummy frappes for my mom and I!

I know I've written a lot of posts about specific people, and as I do so, I can't help but realize over and over how incredibly blessed we are to have so many friends who we consider family.  They truly are blessings to our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments