Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.12.2013

Luke meets Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brian

My sweet Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brian came from Virginia to meet Luke.  I haven't seen them since my wedding day, so I was so excited to see them again.  My cousin Brian couldn't make it because he had to work, but hopefully next time I'll get to see him as well.

IMG_5657

IMG_5557

IMG_5574

Aunt Cindy hung out with us, and went to Jacksonville with us.  She was only in town for two days, but we sure enjoyed every minute with her.
IMG_5615

The night we got home from Jacksonville, Aunt Cindy helped us prep for a family gathering the following day... here's Aunt Cindy and Momau in the kitchen cooking!  Aunt Cindy was a HUGE help- she helped get so much food done, AND she painted Georgia's nails!

IMG_5619

IMG_5653

IMG_5650

We had a great time!

Aunt Cindy, thank you so much for making the trip to Florida!  We love you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments