Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.24.2013

Luke Meets Oma and Grandpa

As you know, Luke and I traveled to Florida for twelve days.  We had a BLAST!  It was so wonderful being back home with family, and introducing Luke to all of our loved ones!  These next posts will be a series of Luke meeting different family and friends... hope you enjoy!

The first people Luke met were his grandparents, Oma and Grandpa (Carl's parents).  We had a little miscommunication and they thought I was coming in the week after I arrived, so it was quite a surprise to them when I showed up in their driveway. 

Here is Carl's mom (Oma) holding Luke for the first time!
IMG_5510


IMG_5515
IMG_5516
IMG_5517

Here's Carl's dad (Grandpa) holding Luke for the first time!

IMG_5526

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are some that capture the moment!
 IMG_5528
IMG_5531
IMG_5537
IMG_5540
Aren't those photos sweet?  I know Carl wishes he could've been there...and I do, too.  What a special day!



1 comments:

The same thing happened when Ryan & Ben visited us in July. She got the dates mixed up with us and the condo/house they had pre-paid for to rent that week, but I was excited to see her a week early & they ended up staying with us most of the days! I hope everything worked out okay for you and Carl's parents. I can't wait to get to share all of my/our own happy "look at my cute new baby (while I take a 5 hour nap!)" moments. =)
 

Post a Comment

Comments