Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

11.17.2010

Part three!

Georgia was excited when we got to my house because I......have......a.....bed! 
Haha! She high-tailed it for the bedroom and crawled in!

We visited at my house for a little while and Georgia stumbled upon my graduation cap. 
Yay for graduating in December! Here's the little model sporting my cap.


On the way there, we sang with baby G. She knows her alphabet, isn't that neat? 
If you sing with her, you can take out any letters in the song and she'll fill them in!


We decided to go on to my parent's house, so off we went. On the way there, in her car seat, this is what Belle did.
She's not used to keeping up with a toddler!

We had a fantastic weekend with baby G... She's one special little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments