Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

9.20.2012

Game Video (Not Video Game!)

My parents sent me a text before Austin's last soccer game asking me to record him playing.  So, here it is!  It's hard to make out, but once he was put in the game, I recorded the first little bit of him playing because the ball was on his side.  He's number 15, and if you know him pretty well, you'll be able to tell it's him by how he's running.

Also, please ignore my voice.

 He was much more aggressive this game... he did great.  The team still didn't win.... but they made SO much progress.  The players were showing much more skill, confidence, communication, morale.... it was great.  So neat to see how far they came in just a week!
Good job Madrid! :)

1 comments:

I'm so behind. But yay, a video! How many games have they had now? I'm hoping to take a bunch of short videos and start putting them on my blog, esp to "show my family" around LA!
 

Post a Comment

Comments