Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

Hey y'all... Belle here, again!  Mom took me trick or treating tonight with our friends.  We had so much fun!  I'm a little hoarse sounding from all my barking, but so many kids kissed me on the nose, I think it was worth it.  Here are a few before shots from when we were just getting ready to go.  You ready to see what I dressed up as?  I sure was cute.....See?????

I made sure mom got a picture of me from every angle.  Dad took some for me too!  Here's me and momma!  
She loves me....
And I love her.  *Hugs*
These are our friends we went trick or treating with... Forrest on the left as an archaeologist (Mom says that's someone who gets to dig for a living instead of for fun...what?)  Alana and Loni are in the middle, and the ninja on the right is my brother Austin.  But I didn't like his costume.  It kinda scared me.
Anyways, that was my halloween!  What was yours like?  I'm gonna go get my belly rubbed now.

Night folks!
~Belle

2 comments:

Belle is a bee! OMG, so cute!!!

p.s. You've been tagged! :)

http://makesmeblush.blogspot.com/2010/11/tag-youre-it.html
 
Wow! She really looked like a sweet honeybee, it's no wonder she got so many kisses! She sure is a cutie.... She looks as if she really likes her little costume... that lil' ham :)
I could eat her up!
 

Post a Comment

Comments