Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.14.2010

A little ahead of myself...

In my last post, I addressed the subject of Christmas treats for our neighbors.  Hello, Lindsey.  It's October. I'm glad I have my plans for my neighbors' treats already, but I've got to focus!  It's not all year that I can make pumpkin shaped desserts, or make desserts that are meant to look scary and Halloweenish!  I've gotta get it together!  Let the projects begin!

Last Sunday, my small group at church got some of my Brownie Bites.  I mixed everything for the brownies, then poured the batter into a squeeze bottle.  I then dug out my miniature cupcake pan that I've NEVER used before and lined it with miniature cupcake wrappers.  They were pretty cute, I must say.  I then squeezed all of the batter into each little section in the tin, and baked it for a little bit.  I watched the brownies carefully, and once they appeared done, I took them out.  As cute as they were, they just needed a little something else.  

Something to dress them up.

Something that says, "Hi October, glad you're here!"

And tastes good too, of course.

This is what I came up with.

You like?


They're little pumpkins!  Aren't they cute?  The orange frosting is cream cheese frosting, and the green stem is one lone sprinkle.  I thought they turned out kinda cute.  ;-)  What Halloween treats are you making this year?

1 comments:

Aww, I love them! They are SO cute!!!
 

Post a Comment

Comments