Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.30.2010

Belle, here!

Hey friends!
Belle here.  Guess where I'm going Sunday!

You're never gonna believe it.

TRICK OR TREATIN', Y'ALL!!!

If I come to your door, I get to look all cute in my amazing costume, and you will feed me.  Greatest thing ever.

Get those biscuits ready, folks...I'm a comin'!

And the best part?  I don't have to go potty for you, I don't have to sit for you, I don't even have to roll over for you.  I just get a treat by bein' lil ole me.......cute.  

Just wait till you see my costume.  Mom and Dad are going trick or treating with me, Austin, and his friends Alana and Glenn, and maybe even Forrest.  It's gonna be so much fun.  

I'll make sure mom uploads some pictures. 

Oh she's calling me, gotta run!  

Bye!  Woof!

1 comments:

LOL this is soo cute!
 

Post a Comment

Comments