Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

8.13.2010

Dog Days of Summer

It's been so hot and rainy this summer, I've seen a lot of this.
From Blog

And, this.
From Blog

Carl and I try to walk her in the evenings, but it's just. so. hot. Our back yard is currently very sandy, so she doesn't enjoy running around out there. I take her to my parents house a couple of days a week and she runs like a madwoman! I promise- her feet are in the air more than they are on the ground. She runs, jumps, leaps, spins, flips, well....maybe not flips.... but you get the idea. She's a happy camper when she's got a big green yard to run around in. We're working on that for her (and us). Till then, she's does go through spurts where she enjoys weaving in and out of the dining room table and chairs. Maybe she was born to be an agility sports dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments