Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

3.04.2011

A little rusty...

Hey friends!  Happy Friday!

My friend Mia sent me a video earlier today and it made me miss signing.  So, I searched through the house for my old notes, popped out the camera, and recorded a story for you.  This is a story of my engagement.  Most of you have heard it before, I'm sure, but I'll share it again.  I told this story when I was in an ASL class and the girls in the class all cried.  I'm a little rusty because of lack of practice, and I don't claim this to be perfect.... but here, take a look if you're interested.


And on another note, while I was trying to upload this, this is an honest to goodness error message I got from youtube.

Don't worry, I didn't do that.
I gotta go pick up the kiddo from school, but happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Haha. That's so cool. I find signing so interesting and often at Universal or Disney shows watch the employee who is signing for the deaf, rather than the person talking. But understand it so much better when the hand gestures are super obvious. Ha!
 

Post a Comment

Comments