Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

3.21.2011

Countdown!

Five Things I Am Thankful For:
  • New friends! :)
  • Girl time
  • Sweat clothes.  I don't care how unattractive they are, they are COMFY!  And WARM!
  • Speaking of warmth....  I <3 my bath tub.  It keeps me warm.
  • Facebook.  That's weird, isn't it?  It just makes staying in touch 1000 times easier than it used to be.
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About:
  • How did no one tell me I completely missed this section last week?
  • We purchased Belle's new travel bag yesterday- a post on that will come later.
  • Camping this upcoming weekend in Yosemite with a great group of people.
  • Bringing Belle camping for the first time ever, and it might snow!  
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week:
  • Have all laundry done and house cleaned by Friday.  (You know, all that fun weekly stuff.)
  • Buy ink.
  • Buy Belle boots.  (Sorry I talk about her so much, I happen to love her in case you can't tell.)
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About:
  • Once again.... I can't think of anything.  Everything is very matter of fact in my life I guess.
One Random Thing:
  • Who knows the question for the answer, "Hot pink Ford truck."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments