Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

3.07.2011

Countdown

Five Things I Am Thankful For:
  • Our new camera.  I purchased the exact same one that I had (that just died) and I'm happy we have a way to capture our memories again.
  • Melanie not being creeped out.  (A post will come regarding this issue later...)
  • USPS (I know, sounds silly... but I love getting cards and letters in the mail!)
  • Emily!  (Hi Emily, if you happen to be reading this!) I'm thankful that there is someone in Turlock that I can trust to watch my little Belle while we go to the mountains next weekend.  Belle will even have two friends to play with (Jasmine and Buster) and I'm thankful they all get along.
  • Websites that work.  I'm beyond frustrated with trying to pay bills online when company websites do not properly work.  It's like they don't even want our money.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week:
  • Pictures of our home.  People have been asking, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
  • Learn to take pictures in manual mode on my camera.
  • File my whopping stack of papers that came in the mail a few days ago.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About:
  • Jeeze, I can't even think of one.  Is that good or bad?  I feel positive and upbeat about everything goin on in my life. I guess that's a good thing.
One Random Thing:
  • This week is gonna drag by... we have great plans this weekend!  Mountain trip with friends, dinner with friends, and church as usual.  Life is GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments