Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

1.07.2011

Graduation!

Here's another post that was neglected.  
A big oopsie on my part, seeing as how it was one of my highlights of 2010!  You ready?  
I GRADUATED!  
YAY!  
The day finally came where I could walk across the stage in the O'Connell center and say "See ya later Alligator" to the University of Florida.  
As previously mentioned, Georgia came to my graduation.  Here she is in front of my parents Christmas tree the morning of my graduation.  Isn't she a cutie?

And here's a wonderful photo of my dear parents, with little Miss G.

It felt so good to walk across that stage. Two years of hard work paid off in that moment. Told y'all I would graduate, even though I got married in school!  
Don't know why some of y'all didn't believe me!

Once we all met up after my graduation, Georgia ran up to me so I picked her 
up and she gave me an unsolicited kiss. The best kind!

I love this little munchkin.

Then, the pictures commenced. Here's Carl, Austin, me and Georgia.

Here's me with Uncle Scott and Aunt Donna. Thank you both for coming to my graduation. It meant so much to me to look up in the stadium and see you 
there for me!

Here's the family!

Thank you to these two gals for coming, too!

Here's me with my wonderful husband. I saw him jumping up and down in the stands when I walked across the stage... it sure meant a lot to me.  
I love you, honey.
I appreciate all your support.

Here's me with my Daddio!

And here's me with my Momma!

I also appreciate your support. I couldn't have done it without you two.

Here's Austin and I...

Thank you ALL for coming! I GRADUATED!!!!!

After graduation, my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Janet threw me a party!  
They completely decked out their house with everything orange and blue... 
beads, streamers, balloons, utensils, plates, napkins, and even the television had old Gator football games playing. Oh, and did I mention the cake??

Thank you Uncle Jim and Aunt Janet. I love you both!
I am now Lindsey (Omitting-my-last-name-for-internet-privacy), 
Bachelor of Health Science in Communicative Disorders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments