Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

2.21.2011

Countdown

Five Things I Am Thankful For:
  • The sweet card and letter my husband gave me for Valentine's Day.
  • The beautiful weather here in the valley.
  • You!  Thank you for reading!
  • Belle's cuddles since she got a haircut.  Three in the bed makes it a little difficult to sleep, but how she curls up under my chin is worth it.
  • I have a phone that I can actually talk on, so I get to catch up with my friends back home.  
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About:
  • My trip home that is coming up.
  • Sammy is a year old now, and I SWEAR it was just yesterday that sweet baby was born.
  • My sweet Georgia baby, I don't want her to forget me being so far away.
  • Potential jobs.  I've been on the hunt, and I hope I find a job soon.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week:
  • Settle down into a church.  We're having a heckuva time trying to decide which one to go to.
  • Put pictures in my empty frames.  Seriously, they have been empty for over a year.  Ridiculous.
  • Purchase and install the wall mount for our TV so we can get it off of our fireplace.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About:
  • The fact that I require more sleep than the others in my household.  I don't know why it is, but I'm going my best to just accept it.  I already go to bed at 9:30 every night and comfortably sleep till 8 when my alarm goes off.
  • We have tile kitchen counters.  I do not understand why anyone would make their counters made of tile.  Because it's cheap?  Maybe.  I don't know, but I do know that grout is a bear to clean and I'm constantly lysoling the kitchen (especially after cooking meats!).
One Random Thing:
  • This wasn't my idea, the whole countdown thing.  I jumped on he bandwagon from Lori.  Thanks for the idea, Lori!

1 comments:

Glad you are doing the countdown too! It isn't my idea--I totally jumped on Candice at Bookish Penguin's bandwagon!

I don't get tiled kitchen counters either! It is just one of my home remodeling pet peeves!
 

Post a Comment

Comments