Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

5.01.2013

29 Weeks

How old were you when you got pregnant? 25

How old will you be when you give birth? 25

How many months along are you in your pregnancy? 7.5 months! Wow!  Where has the time gone?!  As of Saturday, I was 29 weeks.
29 weeks

What was your first reaction when you found out?  I was pretty shocked!  I didn't really expect that little plus sign to appear; it was a very surreal moment.  Click here to get the details!

Were you scared? Nope, I wasn't scared...just excited!

Was it hard for you to tell others, or was it easy? EASY!  I was dying to tell everyone about it but we waited until we could tell our family first.  To hear how we told my parents, click here.  To hear how we told Carl's parents, click here.  To hear how we told Austin and our friends, click here.

Who was the first person you told?  This little dollface, Belle!  Does she count?  I had to practice saying it aloud; then I shared it with Carl.  You can read about that story, here.
Untitled

Do you fear birth? No, not yet at least!  I get a little anxious when I start thinking about it, but I know God designed my body to do this and I will be just fine.

One thing that stresses you most about being pregnant? At first I was really worried baby wasn't getting enough nutrients since I was so sick, and the dehydration cramps that landed me in the hospital really scared me.  But I don't get too worried now, I feel like we are in the groove of things.

Do you know if the baby will be a boy or girl yet?  He's a little prince.  :)
Screen Shot 2013-02-14 at 10.49.28 AM

Can you feel your baby kicking now? Yes!  Constantly!  I can now tell (most of the time) what position he's in.  He is basically doubled over inside of me, still in the upright "breached" position (and sometimes he's stretched out horizontally).  I don't like calling it breached since he technically shouldn't have even turned upside down yet.  A couple nights ago, he woke me up doing some stretches.  It felt like he was stretching his toes as far as they would go, while also "raising the roof" with his little hands.  I felt him stretch all the way from my left to my right side!

As of this Saturday coming up, we will have ten weeks to go!

1 comments:

Time is still zooming. Where do you get all of these questions? They remind me of the ones Jessica asks Jordyn every year before she starts school. (What do you want to be when you grow up, favorite color, etc.)
 

Post a Comment

Comments