Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

3.14.2012

Hoover Dam

After leaving the little ghost town, we headed over to the Hoover Dam.
IMG_0250
This was such an amazing and HUGE bridge.
IMG_0249
Same bridge, view from standing on top of the dam.
IMG_0282
Austin got salt in his eye back at the salt flats, so he was unable to open his eye in a normal fashion.
IMG_0278
The Colorado River. It's pretty neat to see how high the water was at some other point in time. IMG_1599
Beautiful Colorado river.
IMG_0285
IMG_0284
Looking down at the dam.  This makes me dizzy.
IMG_0280
IMG_1597
IMG_1598
Oh and here's me with my left hand in Arizona and the rest of me in Nevada.  I'm in two places at once.  What movie is that referencing?  Anyone?
IMG_1601
When we left the Hoover Dam, we started heading for the Grand Canyon. We had a nice eight hour drive ahead of us, but onward we went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments