Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

3.06.2012

Devil's Golf Course

In case you were wondering where we are on this trip now, let's just say we still have a long road ahead of us.  Case in point:

IMG_1521

So we're heading over now to the Devil's Golf Course.  When you see these photos, especially if you're a golfer, you'll know why they call it that.

These [extremely sharp] rocks had white clumps all over them... what was it you ask?  SALT!
IMG_0114

Don't worry, I knew what it was before I put it on my tongue.  I'm not crazy, y'all!
IMG_0108

IMG_0107

IMG_0104

Now, by this point, the sun was setting.  So we hopped over to our next destination, eager for the sunlight to not leave us quite yet.

2 comments:

Funny, I was just reading about the Devils Golf Course in a magazine just 2 days ago. Sounds like a good time. I appreciate the work you put into sharing this.

Tom Horton
 
Thanks Tom :)
 

Post a Comment

Comments