Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

7.15.2011

Carl's Surprise

Carl:  Will you dye your hair blond just once?
Lindsey: Never.
Carl: I'm just curious what you'd look like.
Lindsey: Not in a million years.
Carl: Please?
Lindsey: Get it out of your head.
Carl: Why not just once?
Lindsey: I said no.

As a surprise to Carl, I did this.
And by "surprise," I mean that I didn't tell him I did it. 
I just showed him.
At the airport.
After we had been apart from one another for a whole month.
Here's the story, in pictures.
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
From Hair
There you have it.
Carl, my dear, if this doesn't say I love you, I don't know what does.  :)
 
Which do you like better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments