Something That We Do

Love is something that we do!

10.13.2010

Christmas goodies!

Hi friends!  Sorry I've been away, yet again.  I've been exploring some new projects I want to get into.  Because projects are almost always expensive, I haven't started any...yet.  I plan to start a few soon, though.  I have all the materials for a Christmas project, but you'll have to wait to see that!  Here's what I can tell you about it though.

  • Every Christmas, Carl and I want to spread some Christmas cheer.
  • Normally, Carl and I go from door to door in our cul de sac and street (about 15 houses) and deliver 5 chocolate chip cookies or 5 brownies to every family. 
  • And we wish them a Merry Christmas.
  • And we try to get to know them a little bit. 
  • The treats are normally wrapped in cellophane, with a red ribbon tied around them.
  • The families always appreciate our little visit and merry wishes.
  • I always walk away with my head down, feeling it just wasn't good enough.
  • 5 Cookies per house, I mean...c'mon.  5?  
  • This year will be better.
  • And it doesn't involve cookies, or brownies.
  • But each family will receive a little tin of home-made goodies.  
  • That's all I can tell you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments